Please note: This is still officially a beta version of Enzyme but it is totally safe to run on your computer. We have a policy of releasing products as betas before they become official releases so that we have time to work with users to resolve any initial issues before the official release, after which there will be many more users.
Enzyme incorporates all the popular features of our Scanned Synth Pro, but takes its scanning synthesis in several new directions simultaneously. Sample import is now available so you can resynthesise existing sounds with automatic pitch detection and click-free looping, while Hybrid Scanned/FM synthesis is also on offer for even more sonic possibilities.
The scanned synthesis wavetable can now be scanned by multiple scanners at different frequencies in three different modes to add extra richness and internal movement.
Enzyme also has a beautiful new interface created by Spec Graphics, incorporating an animated visual wavetable display that makes it easier to understand how all the new features operate.
With a far more flexible effects rack, alternative tuning options, an arpeggiator, as well as support for 64-bit as well as 32-bit architecture, Enzyme is truly the next generation of scanned synthesis.
● Next generation Scanned Synthesis Engine with Sample import function & Hybrid Scanned/FM synthesis options
● Multiple scanner options for fatter 'Unison Mode', brighter 'Harmonic', or imported 'Explorer Mode' with imported samples
● New Effects Rack, allowing practically unlimited layering of effects such as analog modelled filters, reverb, chorus, flanger, and destortion
● Automatable performance controls, allowing control of important parameters from a single location and multiple parameters to be controlled using a single control
● Alternative tunings
● VST 2.4, Audio Units (AAX Support coming soon)(
● Support for both 32 and 64 bit architectures under both Windows and OS X
● As with SSP, each Enzyme voice includes a complex Scanning Oscillator with hammer, wave, mass and connection matrix controls, a 7-mode resonant filter, three ADSR envelopes and two LFOs, and a separate Multi-Effects section featuring reverb, tempo-synced echo, chorus, flanger and 7-mode resonant filter
Humanoid Sound Systems 6 William Street, Shelly Beach, QLD 4551, Australia