• Revolutionary Scanned Synthesis engine combining physical modeling and wavetable synthesis.
• Sounds with attitude for Ambient, IDM, Dubstep, DnB, Industrial & Glitch.
• Each voice includes a complex Scanning Oscillator with hammer, wave, mass and connexion matrix controls, a 7-mode resonant filter, three ADSR envelopes and two LFOs
• Psycho & Danger controls for extra nastiness & unpredictability
• Polyphony from 1 to 12 simultaneous voices.
• Multi-Effects section featuring reverb, tempo-synced echo, chorus, flanger and 7-mode resonant filter
• Full MIDI Automation & Learn available for extensive performance tweaks
• Runs inside any VSTi host application,or in standalone mode (PC only)
• Includes over 100 factory presets from a team of sound designers
• Intelligent randomizer function via a single click plus a set of randomization profiles as starting points
• Three choices of skin – choose the one that best suits your working style
If you don't want to sound like everybody else then try Scanned Synth Pro - a step beyond the clones. SSP features a revolutionary Scanned Synthesis engine combining both physical modeling and wavetable synthesis, using a technique developed in the late 1990s by a pioneering team of scientists at Interval Research.
Scanned Synth Pro offers you a unique sound with personality and character in spades. It can sound off-the-wall, yet remains controlled. It's both simple and complex; powerful yet easy to use.
It also has impressive programming depth with presets that respond to aftertouch and other real-time gestures, yet retains a synth-based interface with familiar controls and full MIDI automation.
● SSP is capable of surprisingly punchy analogue-style basses and leads.
● Can create unsettling, ominous atmospheres without really trying.
● Is perfect for edgy Dubstep and Drum 'n' Bass sound generation.
● Can also create unique and unusual digital tones and sound effects.
● Perfect for biting metallic growls and movement filled pads.
● Also capable of weird modular-like sound effects.
• Mac OSX 10.6.x or later.
• 2Ghz Intel CPU, 1GB RAM
• VST/AU 32/64bit host.
• Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7/8
• 2GHz CPU, 1GB RAM
• VST 32/64bit host or standalone host (supplied)
Humanoid Sound Systems 6 William Street, Shelly Beach, QLD 4551, Australia