The Enzyme Player VST/AU synth plugin contains the complete synthesis engine from our acclaimed Enzyme synth, which has won awards for its innovative design and sound, and has all the essentials for music creation (access to all of the parameters, and the saving of presets is available with the full version).
The synth uses a unique combination of wavetable and physical modeling synthesis to create rich, dynamic musical timbres. Hybrid Scanned / FM synthesis is also on offer for even more sonic possibilities.
The following table shows a feature comparison between Enzyme and Enzyme Player.
|Price||$39.99 USD (50% off: usually $79.99)||Free|
|Full synthesis engine||YES||YES|
|Supports Windows VST 32 and 64-bit||YES||YES|
|Supports OSX VST and Audio Units 32 and 64-bit||YES||YES|
|Host project saving||YES||YES|
|Load presets made by Humanoid Sound Systems||YES||YES|
|Randomisation (automatically create new presets)||YES||NO|
|Load presets created with Enzyme (including 3rd party preset banks)||YES||NO|
|Access synthesis parameters||YES||NO|
|Access modulation matrix||YES||NO|
|Access effects rack||YES||NO|
|Access effects parameters||YES||NO|
Terms of usage
- Enzyme Player must not be shared and can only be downloaded from the Humanoid Sound Systems web site
- Enzyme Player is provided for free on the condition that you will be automatically signed up for our newsletter, which contains news, discounts and free stuff and is not normally more frequent than fortnightly (we never share any of your details with anyone else)
The video below was created by Computer Music magazine using Enzyme CM which shares Enzyme Player's feature set exactly.
Mac OSX 10.6.x or later.
- 2Ghz Intel CPU, 1GB RAM
- VST or AU 32/64bit host
- Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7/8/8.5
- 2GHz dual core CPU, 1GB RAM
- VST 32/64bit host or standalone host (supplied for 32-bit Windows)