This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information. Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
Humanoid Sound Systems provides full refund of your payment in the following cases:
• When you repeatedly encounter an error which is preventing you from using our software properly, and if we are not able to correct the error within an acceptable period of time or are unable to suggest a temporary solution. Please, NOTE! In this case refund is only given if you provide detailed information about your error, requested by our support staff, such as screenshots of error messages, log files, detailed descriptions of your actions, file samples, etc.
• If you experience hardware, OS or host incompatibility issues (our software does not support your hardware, OS or plugin host, e.g. - sound card, version of Windows) that prevents you from using our software properly and we are unable to eliminate the incompatibility within an acceptable period of time or suggest a temporary solution.
• If you accidentally bought the software more than once.
We reserve the right to decline refund requests in the following cases:
• When a user demands a refund immediately after buying the software
• When a user informs us about changing his/her decision to buy the software, saying he/she has uninstalled it and is not going to use it without giving any particular reasons.
• When reasons which prevent a customer from proper using of our software are stated clearly on our official site. (for example, if the customer requests a refund due to the absence of features which we did not claim to provide and which are not listed in the feature list for our software).
In such cases, if you disagree with our grounds for refund refusal, you can apply to your bank and initiate a chargeback.
If you initiate a chargeback then your registration name will be immediately blocked and you will not be able to use the new versions of our software.
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order within seven days of receipt of your goods (with the exception of any made to order items and digital content).
In the case of digital content (eg Software and Soundbank downloads) you have the right to withdraw from your purchase without penalty and without giving any reason until delivery of the Products has started. Humanoid Sound Systems Limited reserve the right to not refund or cancel a digital content order once delivery of the product has begun. The delivery commences immediately when you begin to download your product and you will not have the right to withdraw or cancel your order after this point.